TORI french terry tunic in Peach Nouget
Made from dead-stock french terry fabric sourced in Nepal, this tunic has warmth and structure that is valued in the colder months.
- Photos on model coming soon.
- Looser cut. Since the fabric doesn't have much stretch (no spandex), we don't recommend sizing down.
- Length is just long enough to cover the bum when wearing with leggings.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps in USA.
|Bust (fullest part)||33"||35"||37"||40"||43"|
|Waist (smallest part)||26"||28"||30"||33"||36"|
|Hip (fullest part)||36"||38"||40"||43"||46"|
- 100% Cotton
- Recommended to hand wash cold to prevent shrinkage. Okay to machine wash and dry, but length will get shorter.
MADE IN NEPAL
Made with a purpose by women in Nepal who recovered from sex trafficking. Nepal is one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. Purchasing this design contributes to bright futures through fair employment opportunities.