BODY MEASUREMENTS IN INCHES:
- Choose based on our size chart. Most styles are fit by bust, so if you're in between, round down if you like more fitted, and up for some wiggle room.
- Compare how each design looks on the model. If a dress looks too tight in your personal opinion, then go with the next size up for that particular design.
- Don't overthink it. We have a low return rate overall because everyone looks great in a size up or down in general. Our knit fabrics drape in all the right ways.
- Take advantage of free returns and size swaps. If a style is not to your liking once you get it, return it with no additional cost. If you guessed the wrong size, we'll take care of you to get your preferred fit.
We've taken the shopping online obstacles off your shoulder with free returns and fast size swaps (available for addresses in the United States).
- Free - we send you a pre-paid label at no cost to you.
- Fast - we get the size exchange out once you drop the return in the mailbox.
HOW TO MEASURE GUIDE:
- Bust: Measure under your arms at the fuller part of your bust. Keep tape level across your shoulder blades.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape comfortably loose.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips.