LOS FELIZ rib knit dress in Oatmeal
This dress is designed for every woman. The designer Erin loves to wear dresses, as she finds them easy to work in, while also feeling chic at the same time. The ruching on this dress and the side slit make this a fun option for day to night dressing. This dress will look perfect with your favorite pair of tall boots, or more casual with sneakers. On cooler days and nights, Erin suggests pairing this back to the Brentwood hoodie (if you’re feeling daring, try the citron with the burgundy dress) or the Malibu cardigan.
- Model wears size S: Her Height is 5'4"
- In thicker rib knit fabric, the LOS FELIZ dress is made to flatter your figure. The mock neck stretches over the head easily, as the gathered side seams keeps the dress from being too snug.
- Fitted across the chest. The dress has a touch of ease built into the hip. Size down if you have smaller hips.
- Length of dress is about 42," but can vary with the elastic gathering and the curves of your body.
- The 11" tall slit lines up with the wearer's left knee.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
|Bust (fullest part)||33"||35"||37"||40"||43"|
|Waist (smallest part)||26"||28"||30"||33"||36"|
|Hip (fullest part)||36"||38"||40"||43"||46"|
Take a tape measurer around your body (circumference) and compare with above.
- 79% Polyester, 14% Rayon, 7% Spandex
- Machine wash cold; non-chlorine bleach if needed; tumble dry low or hang dry; cool iron if needed.
- Stylist tip: wash on cold, delicate cycle, and hang dry to extend the life of your garment.
DESIGNED BY ERIN NOËL
Erin, a celebrity stylist out of Los Angeles, creates memorable fashion moments on the red carpet, but has always wanted to bring celebrity style to everyday life. Together with Elegantees, Erin created a capsule collection for the everyday woman. She chose rich earthy tones, pops of citron, and the warmth of burgundy to represent a fall sunset, her favorite time of year.
This design was created with the thoughtfulness of our new normal; style at home, a video conference call, and meet up with friends while having the versatility of mix and match pieces. Be confident in who you were created to be, while wearing fashionable pieces at the same time.
MADE IN NEW YORK
With the coronavirus-related obstacles, we pivoted from our usual production in Nepal, and made this design here at home in an ethical factory. Proceeds from ordering this design helps sustain our work and our team in Nepal.