HOLLYWOOD skirt in Marsala
(Less than perfect)
Less Than Perfect Discount Applied
Priced at 60% off! This fabric does not meet our high standards. It's beautifully soft, but pilling may come up.
This skirt has an adjustable draw string to make the skirt longer on one side, or cinch it off to show some leg.
- Model wears size S.
- Skirt is fitted.
- Drawstring is adjustable - pull it and tie it to raise the slit and create more ruching.
- Length of skirt is about 25" along side seams, and 30" down center back. These lengths can appear shorter if drawstring is pulled tighter.
- 1" tall elastic built-in waistband is soft and very stretchy - so it measures 1" smaller than actual waist measurement for support.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps in USA.
|Bust (fullest part)||33"||35"||37"||40"||43"|
|Waist (smallest part)||26"||28"||30"||33"||36"|
|Hip (fullest part)||36"||38"||40"||43"||46"|
Take a tape measurer around your body (circumference) and compare with above.
- 96% Polyester, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold; non-chlorine bleach if needed; tumble dry low or hang dry; cool iron if needed.
- Stylist tip: wash on cold, delicate cycle, and hang dry to extend the life of your garment.
DESIGNED BY ERIN NOËL
Erin, a celebrity stylist out of Los Angeles, creates memorable fashion moments on the red carpet, but has always wanted to bring celebrity style to everyday life. Together with Elegantees, Erin created a capsule collection for the everyday woman. She chose rich earthy tones, pops of citron, and the warmth of burgundy to represent a fall sunset, her favorite time of year.
This design was created with the thoughtfulness of our new normal; style at home, a video conference call, and meet up with friends while having the versatility of mix and match pieces. Be confident in who you were created to be, while wearing fashionable pieces at the same time.
MADE IN NEW YORK
With the coronavirus-related obstacles, we pivoted from our usual production in Nepal, and made this design here at home in an ethical factory. Proceeds from ordering this design helps sustain our work and our team in Nepal.