BRENTWOOD cropped hoodie in Citron
Living in Southern California, designer and stylist Erin Noël has discovered that cool mornings often need an extra easy layer, and sweatshirts with a fashionable flair are a staple in her closet. Erin designed this sweatshirt to be worn post-workout, or with a pair of jeans and some fun accessories for a casual look. The color pop will be eye catching as you pair this over the the Los Feliz dress, or with the Hollywood Skirt.
This cropped hoodie is made from heavier 20oz loop french terry - luxurious sweatshirt cotton fabric. Cut in Los Angeles, sewn in New York, and hand-dyed in New Jersey to this exclusive color.
- Model wears size S.
- Dropped shoulder hoodie that is boxy around the bust and waist.
- Choose your size according to your bust measurement. Size up if you have fuller or longer arms.
- Cropped length. If you have a longer torso, balance out your proportions by wearing over a tunic or dress.
- Length from top of shoulder to bottom opening is about 17.5"
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
|Bust (fullest part)||33"||35"||37"||40"||43"|
|Waist (smallest part)||26"||28"||30"||33"||36"|
|Hip (fullest part)||36"||38"||40"||43"||46"|
Take a tape measurer around your body (circumference) and compare with above.
- 94% Cotton, 6% Spandex
- Machine wash cold; non-chlorine bleach if needed; tumble dry low or hang dry; cool iron if needed.
- Stylist tip: wash on cold, delicate cycle, and hang dry to extend the life of your garment.
DESIGNED BY ERIN NOËL
Erin, a celebrity stylist out of Los Angeles, creates memorable fashion moments on the red carpet, but has always wanted to bring celebrity style to everyday life. Together with Elegantees, Erin created a capsule collection for the everyday woman. She chose rich earthy tones, pops of citron, and the warmth of burgundy to represent a fall sunset, her favorite time of year.
This design was created with the thoughtfulness of our new normal; style at home, a video conference call, and meet up with friends while having the versatility of mix and match pieces. Be confident in who you were created to be, while wearing fashionable pieces at the same time.
MADE IN NEW YORK
With the coronavirus-related obstacles, we pivoted from our usual production in Nepal, and made this design here at home in an ethical factory. Proceeds from ordering this design helps sustain our work and our team in Nepal.