Be Social about Elegantees + Get Perks!
Facebook and Instagram
- Mention @Elegantees in the first sentence of the caption.
- Provide a link in caption to help your followers find our site easily.
- Each post has to get some likes or comments to show that it's interactive.
- Max of two (2) posts per week can be submitted.
- Tag @elegantees. The story cannot be a shared post from your feed.
- Explain in the story or series in the caption why you love the style you're wearing, or sharing about our work in Nepal.
- Maximum of one (1) IG story per week can be submitted. A story series (a post in stories that has 2+ posts read through) only count as a single post.
Meet Your Coach:
I'm Heidi Pettigrew and I'm the Insiders Coach! My husband and I have been married for 16 years and we make our home in the sunny desert of Arizona where we're raising our son and daughter.
Posting Tip #1: Create, Don't Share!
- Sharing Elegantees posts from our Facebook page doesn't go far with how Facebook works. Instead, create a post from scratch so your post will be seen by 10x as many people:
Posting Tip #2: Spell Out Links
- Display links with click-bait. Don't just copy/paste product links from our site and paste in a caption. When you paste the products, you'll notice that the model's measurements are spelled out, and that isn't the greatest 'click bait.' Instead, type out elegantees.com/ (+) the name of the style. Example: elegantees.com/terra will generate a more attraction link caption, and take the viewer shopping to all the colors. Like so:
Ideas for Posts
- You wearing elegantees
- Uploading a photo (or screenshot) from elegantees.com or our own posts
- Sharing a link to our homepage
- Casual discussion about ethical fashion, job creation, and other topics of relevance to tie in @elegantees
Text Heidi to Get Started!
Text a hello over so we can trade numbers (ours is 347-735-3753). If you’re concerned about privacy or feeling spammed, be assured that your cell number is private, and there’s no pressure to reply to our occasional texts.
This is a designated iPhone that you can text screenshots of your posts to. You can text them any time of the day since the phone is turned off during odd hours. We will pop in with texts from time to time. This phone is intended only for Rewards tracking and Coaching for posts, not for customer service or other concerns.
The Elegantees Insiders group on Facebook is a great place to get inspired and squeal about the new released with other fans. You'll also get exclusive inside scoops with peeks at upcoming designs as Founder Katie Martinez posts to the group.