SILVERLAKE ruched tee in Black
Erin Noël was inspired by the east side girls of Los Angeles when designing the Silverlake tee. These women, who often are wearing simple tee shirts and vintage denim, look effortlessly cool. This tee shirt is perfect paired back to your favorite pair of jeans.
- Model wears size S: Her Height is 5'3"
- Length of tee from top of shoulder to bottom opening is about 24", with the side seams a little shorter, and the back a little longer.
- Fitted all over, and the cap sleeve conceals the armpits.
- Banded neck band provides comfortable and modest coverage.
- Ruching on side seams can stretch and stay in place, if you wish to tuck into bottoms.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
|Bust (fullest part)||33"||35"||37"||40"||43"|
|Waist (smallest part)||26"||28"||30"||33"||36"|
|Hip (fullest part)||36"||38"||40"||43"||46"|
Take a tape measurer around your body (circumference) and compare with above.
- 96% Rayon, 4% Spandex
- Machine wash cold; non-chlorine bleach if needed; tumble dry low or hang dry; cool iron if needed.
- Stylist tip: wash on cold, delicate cycle, and hang dry to extend the life of your garment.
DESIGNED BY ERIN NOËL
Erin, a celebrity stylist out of Los Angeles, creates memorable fashion moments on the red carpet, but has always wanted to bring celebrity style to everyday life. Together with Elegantees, Erin created a capsule collection for the everyday woman. She chose rich earthy tones, pops of citron, and the warmth of burgundy to represent a fall sunset, her favorite time of year.
This design was created with the thoughtfulness of our new normal; style at home, a video conference call, and meet up with friends while having the versatility of mix and match pieces. Be confident in who you were created to be, while wearing fashionable pieces at the same time.
MADE IN NEW YORK
With the coronavirus-related obstacles, we pivoted from our usual production in Nepal, and made this design here at home in an ethical factory. Proceeds from ordering this design helps sustain our work and our team in Nepal.