VENICE sweater rib pants in Slate Grey
We have all become accustomed to wearing sweatpants in 2020, and well, this is a new take on loungewear that can be worn outside the home. After spend 12 years in Los Angeles, Erin has learned a lot about beach style, and easy separates are the way to go. Wear these pants with the Malibu Cardigan for a matching look, or pair with the Silverlake Tee for warmer days.
- Model wears size S-Regular: Her Height is 5'3"
- Waistband is a very stretchy elastic, so it measures 1" smaller than the waist on the size chart to have a secure hold.
- Drawstring is functional - make the waist tighter if desired.
- If in between sizes in the hips, size down.
- Length difference between Regular and Long is 3"
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
|Bust (fullest part)||33"||35"||37"||40"||43"|
|Waist (smallest part)||26"||28"||30"||33"||36"|
|Hip (fullest part)||36"||38"||40"||43"||46"|
Take a tape measurer around your body (circumference) and compare with above.
- 77% Rayon, 20% Polyester, 3% Spandex
- Machine wash cold; non-chlorine bleach if needed; tumble dry low or hang dry; cool iron if needed.
- Stylist tip: wash on cold, delicate cycle, and hang dry to extend the life of your garment.
DESIGNED BY ERIN NOËL
Erin, a celebrity stylist out of Los Angeles, creates memorable fashion moments on the red carpet, but has always wanted to bring celebrity style to everyday life. Together with Elegantees, Erin created a capsule collection for the everyday woman. She chose rich earthy tones, pops of citron, and the warmth of burgundy to represent a fall sunset, her favorite time of year.
This design was created with the thoughtfulness of our new normal; style at home, a video conference call, and meet up with friends while having the versatility of mix and match pieces. Be confident in who you were created to be, while wearing fashionable pieces at the same time.
MADE IN NEW YORK
With the coronavirus-related obstacles, we pivoted from our usual production in Nepal, and made this design here at home in an ethical factory. Proceeds from ordering this design helps sustain our work and our team in Nepal.