The DIPA tee in Golden Fern
- Model wears Medium. Her height is 5'9", Bust: 36.5", Hip: 39"
- Square neckline accommodating for regular bras.
- Fitted torso and sleeves. Timeless tee to tuck into a swing skirt for an Aubrey Hepburn inspired look.
- Back is slightly longer than the front.
- For general sizing tips, see our size chart details.
- We offer free returns/exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
"I was rescued from the miserable condition. With the support of Our Daughters, I registered the rape case against him at district court. Now, he is in police custody. My mother is a single women so I want to support her future. I saw much misery of life that my mother faced with loneliness. My heart is broken. Now, my eyes are opened and I am in a safe home for learning skills development. I am 15 years old, and am very happy to stay in Our Daughters safe home. I am preparing myself for better future." (Read Dipa's full story)
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.