dressember dress in charcoal
An original design from Dressember advocate, Sierra Barrett, winner of the design challenge. The Sierra is simple, yet elegant, with a fit & flare style, short sleeves, and a rounded v-neck. Layer it with a jean jacket and scarf, or dress it up with a pair of tights.
- Model wears XS. Height: 5'9", bust: 34", waist: 28", hips: 39"
- Design intent is fitted, and flares out from the waist.
- Compare with the size chart. If unsure the best size, try it risk-free. Free exchanges for orders placed in U.S.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Shrinkage is minimal on machine-wash with cold water, and then line dry. If drying on high heats and temps, shrinkage will occur about 1" circumference in the body width, and 1" in the length.
- We ship worldwide. Shipping is calculated at checkout, and rates vary by weight. Add items to your cart to find out the rate.
- You’ll stay updated. We’ll first send an email immediately to confirm your order. As your order is ready to ship, you'll receive another email with a USPS tracking link once it's in transit.
- Return or Exchange within 15 days of receiving your dress. We cover the cost of shipping for returns and exchanges for addresses in U.S.
MADE WITH LOVE
Designed with purpose in partnership with Elegantees to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking. It was made in a sewing center in Nepal which employs nearly 20 women. Each dress creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.