The NAMRA tank in Sepia Rose
This product is sold out
- Model wears Small. Her height: 5'9", Bust: 34", Hip: 38"
- Gently fitted, but not a body-con fit. Size down if you prefer very tight.
- If you have a shorter torso or prefer to tuck the tank into bottoms, order Regular length. If you normally feel tanks in general are too short for you or have a longer torso, order the Tall version. The Tall length is 2" longer than the Regular.
- The back is scooped to breathe through the summer heat.
- Our modest summer staple: Wear a normal bra. Everything stays in place - even when you bend over and raise your arms.
- For general sizing tips, see our size chart details.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH A MISSION
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.