The KWINA tee in Mustard
This product is sold out
- Model wears Small. Her height: 5'4", Bust: 35", Hip: 41.5"
- Feels like wearing a tank, with the look of a tee. The detail at the arm provides more coverage for the arm.
- Fitted torso. Size up for a relaxed cut.
- Back is slightly longer than the front.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
Despite a traumatic past, Kwina was hopeful that life could be good again. Instead, she was living in a safe house because her family didn't accept her back. They believed that bad karma would transfer on them because of what happened to Kwina. She tried again, and again, and again, but her family's hearts were hardened. Read more of her story of hope.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.