The DAKOTA dress in Vineyard Green
- Models wears Large. Her height: 5'9", Bust: 39", Hip: 42"
- Dress has a shift cut, so wear it with a sash if you'd like waist definition.
- The hip circumference is gently flowy. The garment measures 1.5" looser than the body size chart below.
- Ideal for the girl who want a modest length. Back is 1" longer than the front.
- Front length of dress from top of shoulder/neck to hem: XS-36.5", S-37", M-37.5", L-38", XL-38.5"
- Sleeves are a relaxed cut.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.