DAKOTA shift dress in Blackberry
This product is sold out
- Models wears Small. Her height is 5'8" Bust: 35" Hip: 37"
- Dress has a shift cut, so wear it with a sash if you'd like waist definition.
- The hip circumference is gently flowy. The garment measures 1.5" looser than the body size chart below.
- Ideal for the girl who want a modest length. Back is 1" longer than the front.
- Front length of dress from top of shoulder/neck to hem: XS-36.5", S-37", M-37.5", L-38", XL-38.5"
- Sleeves are a relaxed cut.
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to support women in Nepal who recovered from sex trafficking. Nepal is one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for overcomers.