MADISON circular vest in Black
- Model is wearing Small. Her height is 5'8" Bust: 35" Hip: 37"
- This vest could easily be one size fits all. However, we adjusted the shoulder width and the armhole opening to scale from size to size. If you have a broad shoulder, you may want to size up. If you have a more petite shoulder width or arm muscles, size down.
- Armhole is made from a woven dhaka fabric - uniquely handwoven in Nepal.
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
- Shipping is free in USA. Orders normally arrive within 2-7 days.
- You’ll stay updated. We’ll first send an order confirmation immediately, then another email with a USPS tracking link.
- You'll have 15 days upon receiving your order to decide if you wish to return or exchange.
- To return for a refund, simply mail back to us. We provide a return label if easier for you than visiting the post office.
- To exchange due to size, we provide a shipping label free of charge.
- Return shipping labels are free for size exchanges, but not when returning for refund. By limiting free shipping labels to exchanges due to sizes only, we maintain reasonable prices for our designs.
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. Combo: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- If washing/drying on high heats and temps, shrinkage will occur about 1/2" circumference in the body width, and about 3/4" in the length. To avoid shrinkage with this item and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH A MISSION
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.