ERLA swing dress in Deep Rose
This product is sold out
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
- Shipping is free in USA. Orders normally arrive within 2-7 days.
- You’ll stay updated. We’ll first send an order confirmation immediately, then another email with a USPS tracking link.
- You'll have 15 days upon receiving your order to decide if you wish to return or exchange.
- To return for a refund, simply mail back to us. We provide a return label if easier for you than visiting the post office.
- To exchange due to size, we provide a shipping label free of charge.
- Return shipping labels are free for size exchanges, but not when returning for refund. By limiting free shipping labels to exchanges due to sizes only, we maintain reasonable prices for our designs.
- Model wears L. Her bust is 41", hip 44", and height 5'4"
- Pockets hidden in the front princess seams.
- Generous amount of fabric makes this the most twirly dress in Elegantees history.
- Lightweight fabric allows dress from feeling heavy. Dress sways with every step.
- Hi-low hem hits at the knee on front, and nears the ankle at the back.
- Your body measurements in inches:
XS S M L XL Bust 33 35 37 40 43 Waist 28 30 32 35 38 Hip 36 38 40 43 46
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex. Pockets: 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
DESIGNER'S FIT + STYLING TIPS
- From Molly: “This is the BEST dress. It is so comfortable, the pockets add a fun detail, and it can be easily dressed up or down. I would recommend ordering your regular size, unless you want it to be a little shorter at the knee, then you can size down. The flowy design of it is flattering on all body types and gives you the flexibility to size up or down depending on how you want it to hit you at the knee."
- From Carly: “THIS DRESS. I can’t even express how much I love it. The design is flattering, and that hem? STUNNING. It’s perfect with flat sandals for day wear or cute heels for date night!”
MADE WITH A MISSION
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.