CASSIE dolman ruched tunic in Gotham Grey
Also available in Grape
- Model wears Large. Her bust is 41", hip 44", and height 5'4"
- Dolman sleeve is loose and dramatic.
- Intended to be tight around the hips. Ruching on sides allow the tightness to not look "too tight."
- Your body measurements in inches:
XS S M L XL Bust 33 35 37 40 43 Waist 28 30 32 35 38 Hip 36 38 40 43 46
- 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
DESIGNER'S FIT + STYLING TIPS
- From Molly: “The Cassie is way more versatile than it seems. I would definitely order true to size and because of the length, you can easily wear this as a tunic, or bunch it up and wear it as a top. If you have the figure for it, you could each pull it all the way down and wear it as a pencil dress with a pair of sassy heels for a date night. The design of the shirt also allows it to be worn if you’re pregnant. I can picture this being so cute on someone with a baby bump! But don’t think it looks maternity even if you’re not, because it definitely doesn’t. It’s just THAT versatile!"
- From Carly: “This top is tunic perfection. I love that the ruching allows each person to wear it in the most flatter way possible. My personal fav? Worn over the hips with leggings or skinny jeans!”
FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- Continental United States: Shipping is free and fast. Your order will be at your door within 5 business days (unless specified shipping date is listed). International shipping available and reasonably priced; add items to your cart to find out the rate to your country.
- You’ll stay updated. We’ll first send an order confirmation immediately, then another email with a USPS tracking link once it's in transit.
- Return or Exchange within 15 days. Free returns and fast exchanges.
MADE WITH A MISSION
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women rescued from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.