The FRIDA skirt in Black
This product is sold out
- Models wears Small. Her height: 5'7", Waist: 26", Hip: 37"
- Pockets are hidden in the front princess seams.
- Skirt has a gentle A-line cut, but resembles more of a pencil skirt. However, this skirt is far from fitted. There is plenty of room with the deep pleat details on front and back.
- 7" exposed zipper at center back is functional. Waistband elastic is 1.5" tall and is not too stretchy.
- Waist measurements match the waist circumference in the size chart below. If you prefer to wear your skirts lower than your true waist, size up.
- Length of skirt from top of waistband to bottom opening: XS-18", S-18.5", M-19", L-19.5", XL-20"
- Free returns + exchanges for size swaps.
- 95% Organic Cotton, 5% Spandex. Exclusive of Zipper Trim.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Shrinkage is normal and minimal on the settings: Machine wash cold, Tumble dry low. To avoid shrinkage with this item, and all your cotton fabrics in general, do not put in the dryer.
MADE WITH DIGNITY
Designed with purpose to provide meaningful employment for women recovered from sex trafficking. It was made in Nepal, one of the least developed countries in the world, which ranks high for trafficking. This design creates a bright future for the overcomer who made it.